Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber and Finesse - Non- ACD call notify in Finesse

Jabber sets DND and Finesse sets Not Ready - however, the agent is still getting calls for Not ACD, and only being notified in Finesse.

How can we disable the notification in Finesse? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ok, give me some time to search and do some test about this.. (i will reply as soon as possible)

but what i know at this moment is:

one of best options is to make difference between CUCM extension and IPCC extension for your End User..
you can do this in CUCM,End User, Find User, under "Directory Number Associactions", set two different extension..

so any Non-ACD calls hit only to Primary Extension 
and all ACD calls hit only IPCC extension.. (tune it in your uccx IVR scripts)

this scenario is best practice for Call Center Solutions, for better management, get reporting and etc..

-- if this helped, please rate by click (Accept as solution) or (Helpful) --

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

for any Non-ACD call you are receiving, 
you can change behavior of DND to "Reject" and "Silence" alarm, as this steps:
1- go to CUCM >> Device >> Device Settings >> Common Phone Profile >> open Standard or create new one..
2-1- set DND Option to >> Call Reject
2-2- set DND Incoming Call Alert to >> Disable
3- Assign this "Common Phone Profile" to your Jabber Device Phone..

also, as far as i know,

jabber is not supported & compatible with UCCX Finesse Agent..
you must use Cisco Desk Phone like 7900, 7800, 8800 series.. (or even CIPC)

Upon checking in Jabber CSF - DND option only have >> Ringer Off. so it means it will not work even I've set it - DND Incoming Alert to >> Disable?
You might correct that it is not supported. 

I am encountering an issue where if Finesse is set to "Not Ready" and Jabber is set to "DND," once Jabber receives a non-ACD call while DND is set, Finesse still alerts the call. Do you have any idea or a way to prevent Finesse from alerting the call?

ok, give me some time to search and do some test about this.. (i will reply as soon as possible)

but what i know at this moment is:

one of best options is to make difference between CUCM extension and IPCC extension for your End User..
you can do this in CUCM,End User, Find User, under "Directory Number Associactions", set two different extension..

so any Non-ACD calls hit only to Primary Extension 
and all ACD calls hit only IPCC extension.. (tune it in your uccx IVR scripts)

this scenario is best practice for Call Center Solutions, for better management, get reporting and etc..