Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Disable Call Pop-Up

Hi,

we are using Cisco Jabber and wonder if there is a way to diable the little black Pop-Up with the big red "end call" button. It locks it self to the top of the screen and can only be moved horizontal. I have no clue how it is called.

Here is a screenshot:

Cisco Jabber popup.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi guys,

thanks for your answers.

I found the solution.

If you disable the "docked window" (Option > View > show docked window), the window with the "end call" button still Pops up until you restart your Jabber.

Have a nice Day :)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can click the phone in the lower left corner > Disable phone services. However, this will also disable the ability to click to call, etc. No way to turn off the call control window without disabling phone services to my knowledge.

Brandon

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's the docked window, it can be disabled either via the .xml or directly in Jabber client.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

If you disable the docked window in the Jabber client it still pops up the call control window when you answer a call. Assuming the same thing happens if you configure via the xml file?

Brandon

I believe he just wants to disable the docked windows because of what he says:

It locks it self to the top of the screen and can only be moved horizontal

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, but the screenshot is of the end call button which only appears when you have an active call. I do not see a way to disable this without disabling phone services.

Hi guys,

thanks for your answers.

I found the solution.

If you disable the "docked window" (Option > View > show docked window), the window with the "end call" button still Pops up until you restart your Jabber.

Have a nice Day :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: