IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On Cisco CP-8851 when my manager intercoms me I pick up the phone to talk to him. However, I tend to forget that I have to press the intercom button (actively clicking a picking up button). Basically, I want to the intercom to work like a phon...

Resolved! CUBE placement

I'm setting up Home Lab for CUCM and a couple of IP Phones. I've got CUCM, CUE, IP Phones, and CSR1000v set up virtually on ESXi 6.7. I want to be able to send and receive calls to the PSTN now via a SIP provider. Everywhere I've read, it states I ne...

vsdhillon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR4321-V/K9

Hello, I want to buy a bundle ISR4321-V/K9 but i don't know what is included. because I want to install 2 X FL-CME-SRST-25=  and 2 X NIM-4FXO and one PVDM4-32I need to activate the SRST service for 50 phones and I'll need transcoding on  that router....

Do anyone knows what is the purpose of configuring backhaul on MGCP.. I understand when MGCP-PRI backhaul interface is configured , q921 will be terminated on the MGCP gateway and q931 signal will be sent to CCM . But what i don't get is whats the ...

pravkuma by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes