Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber - Wrong displaying of incoming external calls after Update

JiPa9
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have updated Jabber to the newest version in our environment - some Users are now complaining about "incoming external calls being displayed incorrectly".

Usually they should be displayed like this. "+49123456789" but after the Update some are displayed as "+49123456789@provider.abc.de"

The User can´t call back directly, as this number is of course incorrect when called outbound.

Any suggestions? Thanks

3 Replies 3

Verify what your values for the below are set on your SIP trunk for the voice gateway in CM.

Snag_80830c.png

If all are set as per the screenshot and it still doesn't work try with adding something like this to the IOS configuration of the SBC gateway. It's likely to be needed to be modified somewhat to fit your exact needs.

voice class sip-profiles 10
 request ANY sip-header From modify "From:(.*)(<sip:.*)@.*>" "From: \2>" 
 response ANY sip-header From modify "From:(.*)(<sip:.*)@.*>" "From: \2>" 
request ANY sip-header Remote-Party-ID modify "Remote-Party-ID:(.*)(<sip:.*)@.*>" "Remote-Party-ID: \2>" response ANY sip-header Remote-Party-ID modify "Remote-Party-ID:(.*)(<sip:.*)@.*>" "Remote-Party-ID: \2>" request ANY sip-header P-Asserted-Identity modify "P-Asserted-Identity:(.*)(<sip:.*)@.*>" "P-Asserted-Identity: \2>" response ANY sip-header P-Asserted-Identity modify "P-Asserted-Identity:(.*)(<sip:.*)@.*>" "P-Asserted-Identity: \2>" dial-peer voice <tag number> voip voice-class sip profiles 10

Verify the result of the SIP profile by using the Cisco SIP profile tool at https://cway.cisco.com/tools/SipProfileTest/

Response Signature

JiPa9
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, thank You.

Can You help me where do I find this settings? "Call Routing Information"? Menue point?

On the SIP trunk for your voice gateway in CM. I'm making the assumption that you use SIP as the control protocol for your voice gateway as you seem to use SIP services for your PSTN connection.

Response Signature