Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP Users

omarahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

how i can change the all LDAP users Synched with AD to local users at once in CUCM V14 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

i used below Command and convert all users to local 

run sql update enduser set fkdirectorypluginconfig=NULL where fkdirectorypluginconfig IS NOT NULL

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @omarahmed,

If I understand correctly, you are looking to convert all LDAP synced users to local CUCM users. If this is the case, then you you can use BAT tool to convert them to local users and then disable the LDAP or delete the LDAP related configuration.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hello Vaijanath,

I wanted to inform you that there is no option available to change the users from LDAP to local. Please see the image below for reference.Screenshot 2024-09-24 093056.png

I think that you'd need to use the Export/Import option in Bulk for this as it is not available in the Query option.

Response Signature

i used below Command and convert all users to local 

run sql update enduser set fkdirectorypluginconfig=NULL where fkdirectorypluginconfig IS NOT NULL

I’ve used this command a few times, but if I remember correctly, running it multiple times on the same cluster has caused issues. Be cautious, as you’re directly modifying the tables in the database. Ensure you have backups before executing any SQL commands

Response Signature