Views
Helpful
Replies

License Status

Hary_CsC
Level 1
Level 1

Hai

I have a problem about Router which is Smart License "pending" status, when the VG router device was at my customer's office the problem was that access to cisco.com / internet couldn't, it resulted in a RENEW_FAILED log and a "Pending" status.

Thank You

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What happens can vary based on the version of IOS from what I know. What I think will happen is that SIP services will stop working on the gateway if you do not get an answer by 16:th of May 2022. However this can be different in the version you are on, so you'll have to do the work to search documentation for your specific version to know for sure. Sorry I could not be of more help. The whole SL thing in IOS is just an utter shamble.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

After a period of time with no access to the SL system the gateway will deactivate SIP services. Search the forum and you’ll find a few post around this that are quite resent.

Response Signature

Hai @Roger Kallberg 

The meaning of the period is "Deadline" ?

Thank You

What happens can vary based on the version of IOS from what I know. What I think will happen is that SIP services will stop working on the gateway if you do not get an answer by 16:th of May 2022. However this can be different in the version you are on, so you'll have to do the work to search documentation for your specific version to know for sure. Sorry I could not be of more help. The whole SL thing in IOS is just an utter shamble.

Response Signature