IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I am not an expert and struggling with a dial-peer config. What we are trying to achieve :we have a voice gateway connected to a sip provider on one side and an old pbx connected on the other side through 2 T1's.The pbx sends out the full nu...

stoofer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have this code to get the number of messages on a mailbox  run cuc dbquery unitymbxdb1 select count (*) as Messages from vw_message,unitydirdb:vw_mailbox, unitydirdb:vw_user where mailboxobjectid in (select mailboxid from vw_mailbox where uni...

Hello,we have a CUCM 12.0 and I'm stuck with creating a presence policy.Our goal is nobody should be able to watch the presence status of another user (U).Except the status of some Assistants (A) should be visible by everybody.U => U = status not vis...

rwesel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

International dialing is not working for number starts with 6 but all other international numbers are working.We have two TPs, one for number starts with 6 and the other one is for all otehr international numbersNOt working : Call scenario for number...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have accidentally wiped the flash: of my VG310. So now it boots straight to Rommon. I wanted to Xmodem a new image to it, but it does not seem to accept the copy command ("copy" not found). Any help would be greatfully received.Andrew