Views
Helpful
Replies

Managing CUCM on Cisco CIUS

jesposito1
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Has anyone using the Cisco Cius been successful in administrating CUCM with it? I am running firmware 9-2-2 on the Cius, and we are on a 8.5.1.12024-1 CUCM release. Every time I access the CUCM admin page, I can log in and get to the labels, but clicking on any labels does nothing. For example, tapping on 'Devices' depresses the button and a highlight appears, but the dropdown never materializes. I have attached a screenshot showing as far as I can get. The dropdown on the Navigation section works, but nothing else. I tried pulling down the Dolphin HD Browser and using it in Desktop mode, but with the same results. This seems like a rather silly feature to be missing on a Cisco device, so I'm really hoping I just have something set wrong. Anyone else got this working?

Joe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Joe,

Only supported OS and browser are

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 7 when running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8 when running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or Microsoft Vista SP2

Firefox 3.x when running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Vista SP2 or Apple MAC OS X

Safari 4.x when running on Apple MAC OS X

CIUS is not be supported.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Joe,

Only supported OS and browser are

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 7 when running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8 when running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or Microsoft Vista SP2

Firefox 3.x when running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Vista SP2 or Apple MAC OS X

Safari 4.x when running on Apple MAC OS X

CIUS is not be supported.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Hi Ronak,

Thank you for the quick, if very disappointing, answer. I'm pretty amazed that Cisco would release what is being advertised as an enterprise product with no means for admins to manage their Cisco systems.

Joe

I just found that it works to manage CUCM with the Cius if you upgrade your CUCM to 8.6(2)a.  Chrome also works for managing CUCM on 8.6(2)a!

Good news Brian, since we're upgrading to 8.6 in the next month or so. Hopefully that solves it!