cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Massive modification of "Calling Search Space" under "Directory Number Configuration".

Hi all,

I have a question in order to modify in a massive manner the field "Calling Search Space" inside of the option "Directory Number Configuration".

cisco.png

There are a lot of phones that doesn't have the correct CSS, and I need to change it, but are aprox. 500 phones...

Is there any form that I can accomplish the task in a massive form? May be doing a query or uploading a CSV file??

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 Replies 4

Hi Alexander.

On Publisher CUCM admin page go to "BulkAdministration -->> Phones --->>ADD/Update lines -->> Update Lines.

Search for directory numbers you want to modify, check radio button near CSS field.

On bottom of the page select "run immediately" and submit.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

I've tried your steps, but when I search for the extensions to modify, the checkbox doesn´t appear near of the result of any extension

the option just show me the extension list an some other information but not anymore.

Is there any option that I need to enable inside of CUCM??

Also the version of CUCM that we are using is 9.1.

Thanks for your help

Hi.
After searching extensions CUCM shows a list of found phones based on search criterion, you have to click "next" and options will appear.

HTH

Regards

Carlo
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you need to change phones in non consecutive range then build a Csv file to identify the phones for change.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: