cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet Me Conference

Grayson Wells
Level 1
Level 1

How do you configure Meet-Me Conferences in the CUCM v8.6? I created a meet-me number and put it in the same partition as all the phones are in, and set it to nonsecure. However, when I call the number it gives me a fast busy. I need to know how to set this up and also put a PIN on the conference. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's pretty much it.

Assuming you have MRGL properly configured all you need to do is press meet-me dial the DN to initiate it and the rest of the participants just dial the DN.

No way to set a PIN.

The WA is to route thru CUC/Unity asking for the caller info before it reaches the meet-me.

If you search CSC for meet-me + pin you'll get more details on setting this if you want to go this way.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's pretty much it.

Assuming you have MRGL properly configured all you need to do is press meet-me dial the DN to initiate it and the rest of the participants just dial the DN.

No way to set a PIN.

The WA is to route thru CUC/Unity asking for the caller info before it reaches the meet-me.

If you search CSC for meet-me + pin you'll get more details on setting this if you want to go this way.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This may be a simple question but when using MeetMe Line (MML), you must open the MML using a Cisco IP phone registered to the CUCM cluster. You can't just dial the MeetMe number to open the line.  Internal and external parties joining the MeetMe conference won't be able to call in (fast busy) until someone opens the MML.

If you are using the default softkey setup then you can open the MML by going off hook on one of your registered IP phones. When the softkey pane updates, choose "More" and then choose "MeetMe".  You will hear a tone and be prompted to enter the MeetMe number. Enter the number, and if everything else is setup correctly, you will be in business.

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

You can also use UCCX (unified contact center express) to set PINs to your meet-me sessions. You create a script where the people dials the PIN and if it is correct, then you redirect the call to the meet-me number. Also with scripts you can assign a different password everytime you will start a meet-me session (using database querys or looking for the password through an XML document)

Gabriel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: