Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH for supervise transfer

jseynaeve
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a strange problem with the MoH played when an outside party is calling this script with supervised transfer.

When arriving on the script, i hear the voice nice and clear. However, when MoH starts, the music is cut off after 1sec and then it is like it restarts but cut off again after 1 sec ... so you mainly hear silence. Then, when the extension comes available and starts ringing the MoH is all of the sudden crystal clear and playing as expected?!

I have changed the whole call path so it is all using g711ulaw, but still same thing ...

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Jan.

3 Replies 3

Craig Dyer
Level 3
Level 3

Jan,

The sounds like a UCCX install?

Can you explain what your script is trying to achieve?

If you put the call On Hold (using a hold step) the MOH should be played until the Transfer step, my guess in that the starting and stopping of music is caused by the script hunting around doing things before the agent is selected.

Just a note it might be better to post this kind of message under the Contact Center forum.

Hope this helps,

Craig

(PLEASE RATE HELPFUL POSTS)

ah, sorry, didn't mention, but it is actualy a CMBE (CallManager Business Edition) with integrated Unity Connection.

What i'm trying to achieve is for the receptionist, when she's in a call other incoming numbers should arrive in a 'queue' saying that the extension is busy and then playing MoH until the extension is available.

I have created a System Call handles with a transfer rule doing a supervised transfer. All working fine except for the MoH acting a bit weird ...

Cheers,

Jan.

Jan,

Did you ever figure out how to fix the MoH cutting off and restarting repeatedly?

Thanks.

Steve