Views
Helpful
Replies

multisite deployment problem

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

I need urgent help, we have multisite deployment with centralized call processing system. Lets say we have 2 sites Site A and Site B.

Site A = 8994999

Site B = 44102111

TeHO is already configured. When i dial mobile in site B area then i will dial as 900<country code><44102111> it goes to site B gateway and then that mobile number. But the display number will be site B . How can i change the calling number ?

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

At what level do you have configured the calling party number??

Also, a lot of telcos won't allow you to send something that does not belong to the DID range you own and will overwrite it with the main DID. Have you confirmed that's not the case and you're allowed to send anything as calling party??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

can u explain how to confirm the calling party number configuration???

How will i check if telco allwing us to do u have mentioned. Thanks

Hi,

You can change calling number by configuring Calling Party Transformation CSS and assign it using " Use Device Pool Called Party Transformation CSS" in gateway configuration.

Configuration steps

1) Go to Calling Party Transformation Pattern Configuration :- Match your calling DN and enter the desired calling number value. This will change the calling number value.

Below is the link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmcfg/b03trpat.pdf

You will have to check with your TELCO if they allow any calling number or they allow only the range which they have given for that ares. Most of the TELCO will not allow other region number to be displayed when calling from other region.

Regards

Ronak patel

Rate helpful posts by clicking stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Since im not using MGCP, even i have to use Calling party transformation CSS? Im using h323 prtocol.

Hi,

You can use same feature for any kind of gateway.

Regards

Ronak Patel

Rate helpful posts by clicking stars below the answer

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

can i do the same on gateway by using tranlation rules ?