IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco Team I am facing problem with one of my site where we are running UCCE 8.5 , CVP 8.5 I have two voice gateways for incoming and outgoing. i am facing problem with incoming calls before it was configured with 142 number and recently the cus...

Hi ,I had a problem with one Disk on my CUCM. Now the CUCM Work with One Disk.I have jsut received a new Disk and i want to know if possible the answers for the following questions:1- Can i Add the new Disk when a CUCM is active?2-...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,     Extension are not showing when the directories button is pressed on phones 7942. When pressed, and then select Corporate Directory, only the names appear but no extensions. I checked under Enterprise Parameters on CUCM...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I am trying to know the meaning of show voice port summary. I got the following output from one router and I need to know why it is like this?                                         IN       OUTPORT            CH   SIG-TYPE   ADMIN OPER...

I have a ucs 200m2 that has a single HDD.. When I try and configure raid it does not have option to do any configurations with a single drive. This model is supported with a single drive according to spec sheet but when you do the ctrl "q" to co...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have CME which is recently installed . we are getting this error . how we can resolve this . Thanks 000401: May 1 14:52:00.548: %FLEXDSPRM-3-UNSUPPORTED_CODEC: codec cisco is not supported on dsp 0/0000402: May 1 14:52:00.548: %FLEXDSPRM-5-OU...

Hi everyone, I wanted to know can someone tell me how do I configure the 8945 phone to do a video call.We have 5 of them that we just bought for our executives and they want to be able to make video calls fromthe phone. I've looked for documentation ...