IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, Is there a way or configuration I can make in CME so that the international calls will be cheaper?Let's say one of the user is overseas and someone calls him on his extension and forwarded to his mobile... Can it be cheaper?? On my previous ...

Resolved! Transcoder Query

Hi guys,I am seeing some interesting transcoding events on my cluster..Calls between eg unity connection and Cube gateway even though set to use G711 bothways are invoking a xcoder resource..This is a sh sccp connectionsess_id    conn_id      stype m...

Hi,Just got new model of phones and it appears the CME doesn't have a config for the phones when i attempt to add them to CME as a type 7925.Do i need to get new code for the router? It's also the vpn connection etc. Will this cause a down time if i ...

Hello guys!     Need some guidance on the following: A client has two sites, one with a CUCM 8.5 and the other with Avaya (the difference in brands is due to managers fighting over which one was best) and they need to route interna...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Voice Team, I did a trunk betweeen my CUCM 8.5 and Asterisk, but it is not working properly. The Asterisk phones has sucess to call CUCM ip phones, but CUCM ip phones can not to call asterisk phones.. CUCM >>>> Asterisk (Not Working)Asterisk >>> C...