Views
Helpful
Replies

NTP ISSUE in Callmanager

Mubarak ali Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All ,

I have some issue in NTP Settings in my CallManager ,I have different NTP server for different countries and this NTP are configured for Different Call Searching Space .But now i am getting the Same NTP time in all call Searching Space .Can any one provie me the solution.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mate,

You dont need to point to different NTP servers (NTP reference) for different locations, you will need to define different Date/Time groups for each DEVICE POOL, dependent on the Timezone of each location. 

if you have different devicepools using different NTP references, but the same Date Time group, well since all NTP servers are UTC, you will have the same time on all your phones. The Offset makes the difference!!

regards

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

And you are using different timezones in each Date Time group, so your time group for for instance Paris, has the Paris Timezeon (GMT +1) ?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mate,

You dont need to point to different NTP servers (NTP reference) for different locations, you will need to define different Date/Time groups for each DEVICE POOL, dependent on the Timezone of each location. 

if you have different devicepools using different NTP references, but the same Date Time group, well since all NTP servers are UTC, you will have the same time on all your phones. The Offset makes the difference!!

regards

Dear Minkdennis ,

I had Different devicepools and Different Date Time Group ,but still the same issue is exist ....is there any other way to solve this issue ....waiting 4r your reply ....

Thanks.,

And you are using different timezones in each Date Time group, so your time group for for instance Paris, has the Paris Timezeon (GMT +1) ?