cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing calls working but incoming calls not making it to CUCM

ftorres
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, I am learning to work with the CUBE.  At the moment, I have been able to make it to where outbound calls are working as expected.  Incoming calls are not being routed to CUCM from CUBE.  Instead, they are being sent back to the PSTN, creating a loop. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.  I have been able to use several tools and identify the problem with the loop, but I have no clue how to fix it.

I am using CUCM 12.5, Flowroute (PSTN)

Dial Peers

dial-peer voice 100 voip
description *Inbound LAN DP - CUCM to CUBE*
session protocol sipv2
incoming called-number 1[2-9]..[2-9]......
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad
!

dial-peer voice 110 voip
description *Outbound WAN DP - CUBE to PSTN*
destination-pattern 1[2-9]..[2-9]......
session protocol sipv2
session target sip-server
session transport udp
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad
!

dial-peer voice 220 voip
description *Outbound LAN DP - CUBE to CUCM*
session target ipv4:10.0.0.100
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad
!

dial-peer voice 200 voip
description *Inbound WAN DP - PSTN to CUBE*
session protocol sipv2
incoming called-number .
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad
!

19 Replies 19

I tried running it but I am getting some errors

ftorres_0-1683581712779.png

I also tried some other variants and no go.  Outbound is not working either with that config.

You are missing “session protocol sipv2“ on your new dial peers.

@Celso Silva That command was present in the configuration that I suggested to the OP.

@ftorres When you put in my configuration how did you exactly go about to do that, did you put it in verbatim as I wrote or did you try to extract just the parts that you figured as needed or did you even go as far as first removing the dial peers and then adding them back. Based on the answer from @Celso Silva and that it seems to work after you added the SIP protocol command I’m going to venture on a guess that you did remove the dial peers and then added them back. If you did that and all that you put in is exactly what you show in the screenshot you are likely missing parts of the configuration that I suggested. Please check your configuration against what I suggested and add any missing parts. Also if you did remove the dial peers and then added them back you do not need to use the commands with a no at the beginning as there is no command to remove from the dial peer anymore as you whipped out the entire thing.

Response Signature

@Celso Silva wrote:

You are missing “session protocol sipv2“ on your new dial peers.

@Celso Silva I took a look at the initial post and saw that the command was actually missing all along on one dial peer.

dial-peer voice 220 voip
description *Outbound LAN DP - CUBE to CUCM*
session target ipv4:10.0.0.100
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad”

So a bunch of reasons for why this didn’t work and why some of the commands we suggested weren’t working for the OP.

Response Signature

ftorres
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, both worked.  I appreciate all your help.