Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Paging over IP Phones (CUCM)

Does anybody know if it is possible to activate paging over IP Phones ???, It means, to off hook and dial any code in order to make paging over some phones that belong to a kind of paging group.

Thanks in advance.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM doesn't have paging, this requires a 3rd party app.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

As java says, unlike CME, CUCM doesn't support native paging.

Couple of options:

Berbee Informacast  (although I haven't tried this since Berbee got bought by CDW)

Syn-Apps

HFH. Barry

I just got done with a demo for this exact thing with Syn Apps' SA-Announce product. It was super easy to set the server up and worked like a champ, we are going to buy it. Just go to their website and fill out some info and they will send you a key for a 30 day demo. There are other neat features along with it too so it does more than just paging. Its also cheap believe it or not.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM doesn't have paging, this requires a 3rd party app.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your support.

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

As java says, unlike CME, CUCM doesn't support native paging.

Couple of options:

Berbee Informacast  (although I haven't tried this since Berbee got bought by CDW)

Syn-Apps

HFH. Barry

I just got done with a demo for this exact thing with Syn Apps' SA-Announce product. It was super easy to set the server up and worked like a champ, we are going to buy it. Just go to their website and fill out some info and they will send you a key for a 30 day demo. There are other neat features along with it too so it does more than just paging. Its also cheap believe it or not.

Folks that made InformaCast at Berbee are on their own now. Company is called SingleWire.

Hi,

You can use a third party application

http://www.connectps.com/xml.htm

Regards

Mohamed