Views
Helpful
Replies

Paging Server Unable to build recipient groups

mikev009
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the below error from InformaCast. InformaCast version is 12.5.1 24817 and Call Manager version is 11.5.1.10000-6.

Unable to build recipient groups: java.lang.Exception: The Cisco Unified Communications Managers given for cluster 'CM Cluster' are not consistent with those in the SNMP cluster table. Please verify that the Unified Communications Managers belong in the cluster.

SNMP works and so is DNS resolution I have the same configuration on another installation and it works fine.

Any feedback is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mikev009
Level 1
Level 1

The error was misleading. I had an Access Control Group and instead of the Standard AXL API Access role assigned to that group I accidentally chose the Standard AXL API Users role. The application user I configured on the Paging Server did not have permissions to access the AXL API.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Please check below document which mentions the same issue that your are facing:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/paging-server/117059-configure-informacast-00.html 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

mikev009
Level 1
Level 1

The error was misleading. I had an Access Control Group and instead of the Standard AXL API Access role assigned to that group I accidentally chose the Standard AXL API Users role. The application user I configured on the Paging Server did not have permissions to access the AXL API.