IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsI am proposing 4351 as CME router, i have to propose them in redundancy, do i have to purchase licenses for the standby router also,Also the customer need unified presence with jabber client how i can achieve this and what are the licenses i hav...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Phone registration

Hi all, I have my two cucm 1 pub and 1 sub, each on different sites, because of bandwidth limitation, i want my phone that is in the same site as the pub register to the pub , and all the phones that are in the same site as the sub register to the su...

Hi,I have implemented many times an Expressway C&E solution where the Expressway-E has one interfaceNow we want to implement an Expressway-E with two interfaces.On the Expressway-C we have as the peer address the FQDN of the Expressway-E pointing to ...

Hello, I am confused by all of the licensing for CUCM, I would like to purchase CUCM 11x license for 5 users and would like to know what is the difference between the following: enhanced licensepermanent licensebasic license  

moman62 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes