IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Running "debug ccsip all" and seeing no output.  Other debugs show output (debug ip icmp).Code is:     Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.2(4)S1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: http:/...

tknapp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a timeclock IP phone service that we use to allow associates to clock in and out using the 8800 phone.  When you chose the service on your phone you used to be able to see the clock on the phone because the window for the service was smaller....

Hi NetPro, I am here to ask for some assistance in this issue that I have been trying to resolve for the past few months. Here is a summary of the issue we are having. When we send faxes, the receiving end will receive only the 1st page, or they will...

we are on CUCM 11.5, we have DID number sent to the Unity AA.  The Auto Attendant answers fine, and when i enter the extension it will transfer the call to the extension.  But during the time after I entered the extension, we get silence, which some ...