Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone choices

Taylor Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mates,

i am shopping for phones , what's better than the Cisco 8851 model? not impressed with it.

Cheers

4 Replies 4

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello surfertimez1,

I would call my Cisco account rep and ask him if I could demo some phones and possibly give you one of several phones to try out on your network.  If you are considering a large purchase of new phones, I'm sure he would be willing to loan you a few different models to help with the decision making. 

Sorry I'm not providing a recommendation, maybe someone else will chime in with a recommendation.

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Ankoor Bek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please check the below document for details on our wide range of IP phones and their key features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-7940g/prod_brochure0900aecd800f6d4a.pdf

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Let's put it this way, if you are buying a car, you already have a list of what you wish for it to have, and a budget, correct??

Same principle applies here. What do you need the phone to do??? How much do you want to spend???

As already suggested, you should reach a Partner / Cisco rep so they can assist, or pre-sales team if you're a partner.

If you want something nicer, the DX series are pretty nice.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

beyond what everyone already said ... take a look on this link: Endpoints Comparison.

It's a quick comparison for the major features.

Hope this helps.