Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone details

Hi,

Wanted to see if there's a web based tool that with the phones mac address show what version they're running.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello erodriguez@iqteksolutions.com,

As I know, there is no specific web-based tool provided by Cisco that allows you to determine the software version of Cisco IP phones based on their MAC addresses.

The software version of a Cisco IP phone can typically be obtained through the administration interfaces of the call control system you are using, such as (CUCM) or CME. These interfaces provide information about the registered devices, including their software versions. 

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello erodriguez@iqteksolutions.com,

As I know, there is no specific web-based tool provided by Cisco that allows you to determine the software version of Cisco IP phones based on their MAC addresses.

The software version of a Cisco IP phone can typically be obtained through the administration interfaces of the call control system you are using, such as (CUCM) or CME. These interfaces provide information about the registered devices, including their software versions. 

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

Yes I know that this can be obtain on the CUCM, but I asked because a site just sent the MAC's. Thanks for your response.