Announcements
configure & troubleshoot anyconnect
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Problems with Corporate Directory

I am having a unique issue that I need to bounce off the community.  I have already gone through a VAR and TAC and honestly was not happy with the answer so I looking for some validation.  Let me explain the environment, I have a main data center site running Call Manager 8.6, I have an international branch office running Call Manager Express 10.5.  In this remote office I have 2 types of phones, 7940s and 7942s.  

The 7940s are getting their Corporate Directories just fine, the 7942s are not.  I have had my managed services team look into this and couldn't get it working, they escalated to their tier 3 (CCIE) resources, who escalated to TAC, who has escalated to the BU within Cisco.  I was told that the directory feature will not work on a Java based phone and because the 7940 is a non-Java based phone it works, and the 7942 is a Java phone and thats why all newer phones don't work.

Has anyone had issues getting the directories from a main Call Manager 8.6 with a 7940 or 7942 phone that is connected to Call Manager Express 10.5.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Hi John, if remote phones are

Hi John, if remote phones are registered at CUCM Enterprise (CME is in SRST mode) you may try the 3rd party directory solution that works fine on all models - http://aurus5.com/phoneup/directory

CreatePlease to create content