Views
Helpful
Replies

Provisioning Manager 9BE - cannot deploy site error

Denis Morin
Level 1
Level 1

Provisioning Manager 9BE - cannot deploy site error

Have some problems on deploing a BE6K with the Prime Provisioning Manager.

- Under Deployment > Sites, a new site can be created

- After configured "Usage Profiles", clicking on deploy site, I receive the Message "Please check the device status"

Here the next two errors:

Under Deployment > Devices

"CUCM failed with the following error:

Provisioning Route Pattern failed with the following error:

For user IC Administrator, the IPT-0500:Object not Valid"

"CUC failed with the following error:

Provisioning Port failed with the following error:

For user IC Administrator, the IPT-0600:Software"

I have checked Route Pattern -> no entry on the CUCM. The provisionig manager has connection to CUC and CUCM.

Thanks for the help

6 Replies 6

newtonr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Denis, did you ever get this sorted as I have exactly the same issue with UPM-BE?

Unfortunately no, I didn't have the time to investigate further.  I decided to just not use the provisioning manager.

I think it has something to do with only being able to create the Route Patterns if using the NANP and I am using the GBNP dial plan. All other settings are there (CSS/partitions etc).

Rob

Just to let you know I was using NANP and still got the error.

Hi there,

I ran into this issue as well. Let me 1st say that I am running my lab on  UPM v9.0BE with CUCM 9.1.1 and Unity Connection 9.1.1.

The 1st thing to note is that with the v9.1.1 version of Unity Connection, there is a CCO Posted COP file that addresses how UPM v9.0BE does provision VM Ports. I beleive that this is the very issue that I was having.

After applying the COP file to Unity Connection, I then was able to "Deploy Site".  Note however that I did start fresh. i.e: All fresh VM's - non-altered by UPM. I also rebuilt my UPM VM as well (just to be safe). Only then was I able to complete the entire process.    This is my lab environment so I was happy that I took Snapshots at all major stages

Here's the link to the CCO COP File for your reference.  It's the 1st link (License Patch COP File)

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284603371&flowid=37563&softwareid=282204704&release=COP-Files&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Hope this helps!

..Rod

The cop file worked for me. Thanks!