cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Forward all" to Mobile or PSTN is failed

abuahmed.sd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello over there, I wish this message finds you well.

my problem is: when I call from my mobile or PSTN to an extension in cucm that configured already to "forward all" to other mobile or PSTN, the call fails and not be established. what exactly the wrong???

I attach a diagram to explain what I say.

note: the forward from internal to mobile is working well.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

check if you have  proper CSS on the Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings page for forward all option.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 6.50.55 PM.png

if you have proper css then it could be your ISP blocking  the calls. if you send ANI other than your DID block ISP block the calls and they does  this for billing purpose. 

On your  gateway do the below and it should  resolve your issue.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 6.45.20 PM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you able to make call from your mobile to your Cisco extension ? If yes then please check your forward all CSS on line page, provide correct CSS definitely it will work. 

see attachment for you reference.

Thanks for your reply Sadav, I have proper CSS on forward all page.

and I can make a call from my mobile to any extension in cucm.

the problem in the gateway "outbound calls". and it was solved.

Thanks

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Also your string should be added in correct format on forward all section for example how you dial outside mobile or PSTN number from your Cisco phone same string should be on forward all. 
Like: 90XXXXXXXXXX or whatever.

check if you have  proper CSS on the Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings page for forward all option.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 6.50.55 PM.png

if you have proper css then it could be your ISP blocking  the calls. if you send ANI other than your DID block ISP block the calls and they does  this for billing purpose. 

On your  gateway do the below and it should  resolve your issue.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 6.45.20 PM.png

Response Signature

Thanks for your reply, Nithin Eluvathinga the second solution helps me full, I have proper CSS on forward all page.

and the calling Party Selection is configured as an originator. when I changed to Last Redirect Number it working with me properly.

Thanks