Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-routing incoming calls to a PSTN mobile number

isaaco001
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Community,

I have a CUCM and currently incoming calls go to internal extensions. How can i make the incoming calls go to external numbers?

Thank you all!

Regards,

Isaac.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To forward all calls you would set call forward all. Depending on what you’re system parameter for calling search space is set to you might need to set a CSS for CFA or not.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Configure the call forwarding behavior of your choosing, CFA, CFNA, CFB, etc. Make sure the CSS allows you to place the call to the number you configure.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jamie,

Thanks for your response. I have tried selecting options on call forwarding but am not getting it right, kindly which options should i be selecting?call forwarding options.PNG

Regards,

Isaac.

To forward all calls you would set call forward all. Depending on what you’re system parameter for calling search space is set to you might need to set a CSS for CFA or not.

Response Signature

Roger,
This worked for me with a specific adjustment. Voice mail(unchecked), Destination should be the exact way the dial pattern is for example 907xxxxxxxx, where 9 is the stripped digit and CSS set to External. No change was made on the voice gateway.CFA.PNG

For your reference this is the service parameter that I referenced yesterday.

Snag_6b2fe1.pngThe default is With Configured CSS.

Response Signature

Roger,

What if i need the internal extension to ring for say 3 rings then forwall to the external number?

Thanks,

Isaac.

Then you would use Call Forward No Answer. To control how many ring signals you get you'd have to either modify the system parameter "Forward No Answer Timer", it defaults to 12 or set this individually on each directory number with setting "No Answer Ring Duration (seconds)".

Response Signature