Views
Helpful
Replies

registration rejected when subscriber server is active

CSCO11555492
Level 1
Level 1

Greeting

in my cluster i have 2 Cisco Call manager 7.0.2 one as publisher other as a subscriber installed in VMware enviroment i have notice that when i

activate subscriber all services IP phone goes to registration rejected and any change in IP phone configuration , gateways or any thing dose not take effect unless i shutdown subscriber server

Please advise

6 Replies 6

Hi

7.x is not supported in a  VMware environment

Maybe this is the problem

The PUB is in MCS and SUB is in vmware?

Please rate all useful posts 

Regards
Chrysostomos

""Thinking is the hardest work there is , which is probably the reason why so few engage in it""

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Hi,

I agree CUCM 7 .x is not supported in VMWare.You need to have 8.0(3) for VM .

Can u share the DBreplication from Cisco unified reporting tool?

regds,

aman

thank you so much for your response actually i just want to confirm this is issue with VMware not an issue with configuration because i am preparing for CCIE voice lab and enviroment which am talking about is my home lab,

i dont want to face this issue in the exam

by the way this behavior happen once i change hostname to IP Address in enterprise parameter

Hi Ahmed,

Did u do installation when DNS was there in setup ?

If yes, is primary and secondary DNS still configured in servers.You can use show network eth0 details command from CLI through Putty.

regds,

aman

No i didnt have any DNS server in the lab

Hope that u have configured Subscriber with IP address in System---Server and cisco unified CM and Cisco Unified CM Group.

Also,restart Sub.

regds,

aman