Views
Helpful
Replies

rely voicemail to email

Adrián Moran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all;

is there a way to get a list for all user have relied the voicemail to their email without checking one on one.

Thanks

MSE Adrian M.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

If I am tracking this correctly you want to see the list of users in CUC that have set up relay voicemail to email set up?

Have you checked the Bulk export functionality of unity connection to see if you can see the field you need there?

What is the end goal once you have ID the users/subscribers?

Another useful tool for you might be

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

If I am tracking this correctly you want to see the list of users in CUC that have set up relay voicemail to email set up?

Have you checked the Bulk export functionality of unity connection to see if you can see the field you need there?

What is the end goal once you have ID the users/subscribers?

Another useful tool for you might be

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

Gregory yes you are correct about this. I used the bulk to export but it is too limited and the tool gave me an error that the port is not opened, for some reason, I cannot change the port and don't know which port should I use it.

the goal is to provide to the board which user are sent voicemail with possible critical information to an external email.

any other Idea to do this?

MSE Adrian M.

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Did you try utilizing the User data dump? Or are you saying that the BAT BULK export gave you an error?

Please post error message.

hi, this was solved. Thanks

MSE Adrian M.

Adrian,

Can you mark an answer as solved and post what your final solution as so other in the future can reference the post.

bulk export is a little tricky but helpful at the end

MSE Adrian M.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: