cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Retain Call Forward History

ma75
Level 1
Level 1

We have a user, (yes one of those), that wants the phone to keep the Call Forward number after it has been used once. i.e.:

I press call forward all, I want the last number to populate so I do not have to remember it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,
 you can use the Self Care Portal (http://CUCM-IP-Addr/ucmuser), take a look on the picture bellow ... the numbers 123455 and 95551234567 are old 'Forward All' calls:

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mate,

Thats not possible. The only place you can suggest is checking the call history placed calls. When you press cfwd all button and dial a number it gets stored there as a placed call entry. That's the only way you can find out the previous number if you know roughly the time you set the last call-fwd all.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Just wondering what is his/her business reasoning for it? Does the user out of office a lot (sales profile?), if yes then may be the solution is Unified Mobility, else once the call is CFWD then for all external calls, the call is effectively released from the system and the voicemails may be become an hassle 

HTH

Hi,
 you can use the Self Care Portal (http://CUCM-IP-Addr/ucmuser), take a look on the picture bellow ... the numbers 123455 and 95551234567 are old 'Forward All' calls:

Hope this helps.

Hi Marcelo,

How would one go about clearing that list that shows up in Self Care Portal? Though the business side hasn't mentioned this yet I bet we get this query sometime in the not so distant future.

ma75
Level 1
Level 1

You know- I should know that, thanks for jogging the old memory!

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

If he regularly forwards to the same number, he could put that number on a speed dial on a phone button.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: