IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 8851 CISCO phone. UC is running on ISR 4331. Im configuring all settings in router through cli. When I run "create profile" in voice register global to create SIP phones xml configuration, this xml configuration is automatically generated with...

Resolved! Dial Plan Help

Hi Everyone. what would be a great dial plan for a cisco 8861 3pcc with a 5 digit extension. I recently changed the exts from 4 digit to 5 digit. The dial plan that they currently have is (<*97:vmm> | [1-7]xxx | 9,[1-9]xxxxxxx | 9,04xxxxxxxxxxx | 9,0...

Hello, I would like to achieve the following requirement: Dial 307, if there is no answer after 5 seconds, transfer to 382; if there is no answer after 5 seconds, transfer to 363; if there is no answer after 5 seconds, finally transfer to a specific ...

I'll preempt my question by saying I suspect I already know the answer to this, but am hoping for something easier/cleaner. :)   I am attempting to update the Device Description field on several hundred thousand devices on our CUCM clusters (running ...