IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our VoIP tech left and I have been tasked to take over his duties. I have many users moving to either different rooms, or sites. There are some users who will be inheriting old users extensions.  I am unsure of the proper method of dissociating an ex...

kmccollum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very strange problem trying to upgrade CUCM from 11 to 11.5. The error is Unable to obtain an inactive partition label The full log file from upgrading is attached. I've tried different bootable and nonbootable iso files and even other versi...

Hi We have a CUBE and we would need to modify the following lines of the INVITE message sent to the SBC of the telephone provider: Remote-Party-ID: "Daniel Sanmartin" <sip:+541198765432@X.X.X.X>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=offFrom: "Daniel Sanma...

I am unable to get a sectera viper phone to register with call manager. I have it built as a common 7960 sccp phone profile. When it boots up it will pull an IP address but will not register. This is my first time working with one of these phones and...

helmkamp01 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes