Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

revolabs FLX2 SIP phone - not connecting

I am trying to connect a revolabs FLX2 to call manager. Have followed their recommended set up but not registering. Has anyone used one of these or something similar and if so any assistance you can shoot my way?

Thank you

riley.fitzgerald@carfinance.com

7 Replies 7

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

Did you ever get this working?  I just walked into a situation with Revolabs phones and had some issues.  One thing, they don't seem to like the voice vlan command.  It would never pull an IP address with the voice vlan commend in place.

yes mine was just a setting I had incorrect in the call manager and then on the device. Ours works great.

Hi Riley,

What were the settings you had to change on the call manager and the device in order to fix the vlan issue?

It has been a WHILE but i think maybe the Device security profile (make sure is 3 party SIP device)

thanks for the quick reply. appreciate it.

We've been running an FLX2 for a couple months now and just got a new one.  They do not cooperate with automatically picking up the voice VLAN at all.  I have to manually set the voice VLAN on the phone for each setup or everytime it gets moved elsewhere.  Their support email is support@revolabs.com, I've already emailed them letting them know.  Once you get the phone on the voice VLAN manually though it works fine.

I am in the process of trying to set one up.  When I created the line, I used an existing line we are planning to use as we are replacing a standard 8841 with the FLX2.  I am trying to program in the DN via the handset, but I can't seem to figure out how to do the \+.  Anyone have any idea or do need to use the 5 digit extension of the full DN?

Help please!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: