Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Duration Before Auto Attendant

mohammed-amjad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Call Manager Express with Integrated Unity 8.0 and i wants to configure ring duration before auto answer the call.  How to configure this please?                  

6 Replies 6

mohammed-amjad
Level 1
Level 1

When anyone calls from outside its rigining 2 rings then its forwarding auto attendant i need 0 ringings how to configure this?

What do you mean by 0 ringing? If you want the call to go straight to the AA just make it ring the AA directly or do a Call Forward All on the phone to the AA.

Please rate helpful answers!

I mean if someone calling outside to the company they are getting 2 rings after 2 rings they are getting auto answer to dial the required extension.  I dont need like this instead this 2 rings i need 1 ring and or direct to auto answer. I am getting about this command because i have CME and integrated CUE and auto attendant is configured in the CUE.

To set this for a specific phone, change the call-forward noan command on the line. It should be Something like:

ephone-dn  1 

number 1000

call-forward busy 1001

call-forward noan 1001 timeout 20 <<< change the timer to 5 seconds for example

There is also a global setting for all phones if Call Forward no answer is not set at the line level:

telephony-service

timeouts ringing 15 <<<

Please rate helpful answers!

I dont need any ringing i need direct to auto answer whenever calling from outside from auto answer i will select the extension like below message.  I need the command to configure in cme or integrated cue.

http://docs.fortinet.com/fvox/cli-html/2-2-0/index.html#page/FortiVoice%20Online%20CLI%20Reference/config.3.39.html

ring-duration

Enter the number of seconds for the phone to ring before the auto attendant answers with the greeting message.

Configure CFA if you're reaching a phone, or a translation rule to send the calls directly to the AA.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: