IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am currently using Cisco Call Manager 9.1.1We have a director who wants all calls to be forwarded to his secretary. However, if a call comes through that the secretary wants to transfer to the director her number is also being caught in in th...

MisterM84 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help on the configuration of the cisco ip 7937 conference phone? Everything is fine, excerpt I cant have three party conference. Error message appear from the phone "cannot complete conference". Thanks

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,        I have Issue of ONEWAY audio in SIP my HO in India and Remote Location(out of india) ,INDIA>> REMOTEREMOTE>> INDIA ON BOTH THE CALLS REMOTE LOCATION CAN HEAR US BUT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO  HEAR THEM ALSO ITS SAME BEHAVIOUS VIA IPHONES AND ...

Hello allI have a question about fxo and fxs .My lab is very simple but have some problems.################################################analog phone ==> R1-Voice-GW (FXO port 0/1/0)<=====> (FXS port 0/2/1)R2-PBX ====> analog phoneMy config setting...

Arvin.hsu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several users who want to forward their phones to other numbers if they can't/don't answer (easy), but then, if the call isn't answered at the remote destination, have the call fall back to their voicemail (the issue). Is this possible? I am u...

vhinckley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes