Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Duration Before Auto Attendant

mohammed-amjad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Call Manager Express with Integrated Unity 8.0 and i wants to configure ring duration before auto answer the call.  How to configure this please?                  

6 Replies 6

mohammed-amjad
Level 1
Level 1

When anyone calls from outside its rigining 2 rings then its forwarding auto attendant i need 0 ringings how to configure this?

What do you mean by 0 ringing? If you want the call to go straight to the AA just make it ring the AA directly or do a Call Forward All on the phone to the AA.

Please rate helpful answers!

I mean if someone calling outside to the company they are getting 2 rings after 2 rings they are getting auto answer to dial the required extension.  I dont need like this instead this 2 rings i need 1 ring and or direct to auto answer. I am getting about this command because i have CME and integrated CUE and auto attendant is configured in the CUE.

To set this for a specific phone, change the call-forward noan command on the line. It should be Something like:

ephone-dn  1 

number 1000

call-forward busy 1001

call-forward noan 1001 timeout 20 <<< change the timer to 5 seconds for example

There is also a global setting for all phones if Call Forward no answer is not set at the line level:

telephony-service

timeouts ringing 15 <<<

Please rate helpful answers!

I dont need any ringing i need direct to auto answer whenever calling from outside from auto answer i will select the extension like below message.  I need the command to configure in cme or integrated cue.

http://docs.fortinet.com/fvox/cli-html/2-2-0/index.html#page/FortiVoice%20Online%20CLI%20Reference/config.3.39.html

ring-duration

Enter the number of seconds for the phone to ring before the auto attendant answers with the greeting message.

Configure CFA if you're reaching a phone, or a translation rule to send the calls directly to the AA.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate