Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Real Time Data

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM Version - 12.5.1.13900-152

I'm not able to see all inbound and outbound calls in RTMT > Session Trace Log View > Real Time Data.

I can see most outbound calls just fine.

Calls can be seen in CDR data.

TAC has looked at this and has yet to find a fix for it.

Any suggestions welcomed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1

Restarting Tomcat service on all nodes in the cluster resolved the issue. Thanks to Cisco TAC for the A1 support!

When restarting Tomcat you will not have access to CUCM GUI and extension mobility user may not be able to login so perform the work off hours if necessary. This took me about 5 minutes per server.

To restart Tomcat, use this command…

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat

Note: Do not press Ctrl+C while the service is restarting. If the service has not restarted properly, execute the same command again.

And to check the status use command…

utils service list

When checking status, I suggest you test CUCM GUI access via your web browser to know when the service is up and running 100% as the CLI output could say that it is running but the GUI can take more time to start.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

if I remember correctly, there was a bug in RTMT when downloaded from CUCM version 12.5 to 12.5 SU2 and should have been fixed with the download of RTMT from CUCM 12.5 SU3.
But you needed to use a workaround, as just a re-installation of the programm didn't solve the issue. You needed to delete some files in the installation directory or so manually.

But why open a forum post if you have already TAC looking at it?

Like I said, TAC has yet to find a fix. I just thought that maybe someone in the forum here may have seen this before and may know of a fix. I can use this same RTMT on different clusters without issue. I tried a fresh install of RTMT on a different computer which made no difference. If TAC figures this out, I will post the resolution here for others to see and benefit. Thanks for your reply.

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1

Restarting Tomcat service on all nodes in the cluster resolved the issue. Thanks to Cisco TAC for the A1 support!

When restarting Tomcat you will not have access to CUCM GUI and extension mobility user may not be able to login so perform the work off hours if necessary. This took me about 5 minutes per server.

To restart Tomcat, use this command…

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat

Note: Do not press Ctrl+C while the service is restarting. If the service has not restarted properly, execute the same command again.

And to check the status use command…

utils service list

When checking status, I suggest you test CUCM GUI access via your web browser to know when the service is up and running 100% as the CLI output could say that it is running but the GUI can take more time to start.