cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Session Trace (CUCM 11.5) Error - Error encountered while processing request. Please check if Trace Collection Service and Trace Collection Servlet are running. Please check RTMT logs for further details.

dmitrinik
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

Can someone please help me to determine as to why my RTMT is unable to access Session Trace Log (Real Time Data)?

I am getting the following error:

cucmpub: Error encountered while processing request. Please check if Trace Collection Service and Trace Collection Servlet are running. Please check RTMT logs for further details.
cucmpub: no files match query criteria.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As mentioned in the error check if these services are running under Cisco Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center - Network Services , try restarting them and see if the issue persists.

Manish

I don't know why, but I've resolved my issue by following the note below even though there is no NAT between RTMT client and CUCM:

To use the Trace and Log Central feature, make sure that RTMT can directly access the node or all of the nodes in a cluster without Network Access Translation (NAT). If you have set up a NAT to access devices, configure the nodes with a hostname instead of an IP address and make sure that the hostnames (Fully Qualified Domain Name of the host) and their routable IP address are in the DNS node or host file.

Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool Administration Guide, Release 11.5(1) - Chapter: Trace and Log Central

After that I also had to follow the Cisco Bug: CSCvb09481 - RTMT 11.5 - Session Trace Log View > Real Time Data not displaying calls to finally see session traces.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: