Views
Helpful
Replies

schedule dialling in cisco call manager

John Mayer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

actually i want to know that is it possible to schedule the dialling at same time every day

i ask this, because i want to dial an extention every day at 11 am to get report from the staff, is it possible

Best Regards

John Mayer

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

There's no such feature in CUCM as such.

You might be able to:

1) Install click-to-dial or another PC application that supports tel: URIs, and then run a windows scheduled task every day to triger tel:extensionnumber

or

2) Write yourself a desktop app that does it via CTI

But to be honest, there's no point auto dialling if you aren't there to speak to the other staff member - so you may as well just set up a speed dial and hit the button yourself. If you are concerned you'll forget, set up a recurring outlook task as a reminber!

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

John,

Don't know if this would help you specifically but perhaps this would work?:

Which you can then schedule:

It's a third party app by a Cisco Development Partner.  Variphy Insight.  You can ask for a free trial from their website. Mention that you found them via the Cisco Support Forums and you'll get an extension license key to trial the software for 90 days vs. the normal 15 days.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: