cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secondary Line and Unity Connection Voicemail - not accepting pin.

Yort Mantup
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

A recent issue popped up that I cannot tie to any change that was done system wide.  A number of office staff users at each branch have a general and sick voicemail line on their 8811 phones.  They are placed on the 2 and 4.  The standard process to check the voicemail for each of these lines was to press the line button for the phone and then the messages button.  The would be asked to enter the pin and it would connect them to the voicemail account (Unity Connections).  Now when they press the line button and then the voicemail button, it reverts requesting the pin for the primary line and not the secondary that was selected.  This was recently working but now does not.  Any idea's!!

I have the service parameter for each node set to TRUE for Always Use Prime Line for Voice Message and Always Use Prime Line.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are correct and I did find the issue.  The service Parameter "Always Use Prime Line for Voice Message" needs to be set to false.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

So that I understand, the general line and the sick line are two different directory numbers going to two different voicemail boxes? And this change in behavior is happening all of the users with the general and sick lines?

You are correct and I did find the issue.  The service Parameter "Always Use Prime Line for Voice Message" needs to be set to false.