cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setup Music on Hold between CUCM and CME on 1861

jgolden
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,  I am at my wits end trying to figure this out.  We have CUCM 8.0 at our main site and run an 1861 router at a remote site. The remote site is connected via a SIP trunk.  Everything works except for MOH.  When I look at the debugs I see that it states moh_addr 0.0.0.0??  I am not sure everything that needs to be here for you to help so just let me know.

We use a Fixed audio source that is configured on CUCM.  This was working until we changed the remote site from PSTN at and h323 gateway back to main site, to a SIP connection on their site and a SIP trunk back to the main site.

I attempted to setup Multi-cast on CUCM, but it doesn't seem to work.  I configured the command ccm-manager music-on-hold and ccm-manager music-on-hold bind loopback 0 (after configuring a loopback interface).  I wonder if maybe I did some misconfiguration on the loopback?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Do you have the correct MRGL with MoH source on the SIP trunk? What does show ephone moh say if you are using mcast MoH?

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks for the reply.  I apologize for my delay.  I had to take some time off due to an emergency.  Now I am back at this.  So I checked the MRGL on the SIP and everything appears to be correct.  The MRGL I have has a Conference, MOH Server and MTP listed as resources for the group.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have scoured their documents.  It was working on our old router (an 1861, runnign 12.4)  But it appears much has changed in moving to an 881 with 15.2.

Thanks,