IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have one doubt my scenario is that i have a Cucm installed in my laptop in VMware and 2 ip phones are connected to it where both ip phones are connected to my ASA 5505 POE port , My ASA is my default gateway .DHCP is also configured in ASA giving...

asingh005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LDAP cucm 10.5

Hello, I recently update to Cucm10.5 from cucm8.6.2 and now when I create a user in OU ( Active Directory) is not synchronize with the cucm and I cannot associate the new user with hrs extension.I see I receive : Warning: The selected Feature Group T...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need to configure a new voice gateway, which has a connection to the PSTN over R2 signaling. The line is working, and I can receive incoming phone calls. For outgoing calls, I'm currently busy trying to get my translation rules correct. To ...

Hello,i have a MGCP gateway registered to CUCM 10.5 and need to make it work as CME SRST incase when WAN goes down, I have some confusion please reply.In which mode i can have more control. srst mode auto-provision [none|dn|all]I am planning to put a...

My network consists of a central hub with a CUCM publisher, and 9 remote sites, each with their own 2951 Voice router and SIP trunk. There is a SUbscriber at our DR site too. We are in the process of changing our network provider, and some sites have...

action711 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes