cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

shared line 8945 SIP - fw 9-3-2-12 - CUCM 8.6

Matheus Lopes
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 IP Phones 8945 SIP running 9-3-2-12 firmware and 4 shared lines between them. They were working fine, but recently i have had the same problem many times. Sometimes 1 of the shared lines just rings on 2 phones, another time 1 shared lines rings on 1 phone and i have fixed it reseting the phones. Although after some days the same issue happen again and it s becoming critical.

I´ve searched about BUG´s for this firmware version, but i haven´t found anything about it. I´m thinking to upgrade the fw to 9.3(2)SR1, but i´m not sure, because i might have new issues and i don´t know if the new one will fix the shared line problem.

Can someone help with it?

Thanks in advanced!!!

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Matheus,

I had a long look for 9-3 firmware bugs & bugs with CUCM 8.6 that might be causing

this issue and came up empty. I think a firmware upgrade might be a good first

step. I did notice a ton of bugs that showed 9-3-4 as a "fixed in" version

8941/8945 SIP IP Phone load Signed COP file  - Compatible CUCM Versions: 7.1(5)+

cmterm-8941_8945-sip.9-3-4-17.cop.sgn

Cheers!

Rob

"Your life is worth much more than gold." 

- Bob Marley

Thanks a lot Rob, i´m going to try to upgrade the IP Phones to cmterm-8941_8945-sip.9-3-4-17.cop.sgn as you suggested and see if it will fix up.

Regards,

Matheus

I fixed this issue changing the configuration of busy trigger and maximum calls on all devices that were sharing 4 lines between each other.