Views
Helpful
Replies

shared line on two 9971

steffen.roesler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have configured a shared line on two 9971 phones. (CUCM9.1) An incomming call is taken bei one of this phones. Now I will transfer this call to the other phone. Press "Transfer" , "Speed Dial" the other Phone and get the busy tone. What is wrong here? Or is it a better way to reach my goal ? The "

Thanx for help, Steffen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steffen.

If you want to transfer an active call to another phone with the same directory number, the busy trigger sohuld be set to 3.

That's because the first call is active, the second call starts when you press transfer and when you dial the shared DN that would be the third call.

As alternative you can you call park wich allows your collegues to pick a parked call just dialing the park number.

HTH

Rehards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Steffen.

If you want to transfer an active call to another phone with the same directory number, the busy trigger sohuld be set to 3.

That's because the first call is active, the second call starts when you press transfer and when you dial the shared DN that would be the third call.

As alternative you can you call park wich allows your collegues to pick a parked call just dialing the park number.

HTH

Rehards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanx Carlo !

This works so far. Because the transfered call ist again to the shared line,both phones ring again. Is it a way to aviod this?

And is it a key function like "Transfer Speed Dial" ?

The call park method was declined. To complicated for the Users. :-(

The scenario is a manager-assistant scenario, for your understanding.

Kind regards, Steffen