cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP CME 11.5 call pickup configuration, 7811, 7861 and 3905 series!

Imma
Level 1
Level 1

May someone please advice me related a "pickup call from another phone" problem? The configuration are as below. I called 207 from 262 and I picked up at 246, the pickup call succeed. then when i tried to call 207 from 262, the 207 did not ring at all (on the 262 I could hear the tone of call, like performing normally). On the screen of 207, it was displayed: forward to 4100.Any idea? Thank you in advance!

voice register dn 7
number 207
allow watch
pickup-group 4100
name 207
label 207

!

voice register dn 62
number 262
allow watch

pickup-group 4100
name 262
label 262

!
voice register dn 46
number 246
allow watch

pickup-group 4100
name 246

label 246

!

telephony-service

no service directed-pickup
service directed-pickup gpickup
max-conferences 8 gain -6
call-park system application
transfer-system full-consult

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Imma
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, the problem was the soft button "Forward all" on the phone (from 262 to 246) , which was activated automatically during the first test. And under "voice register dn 62" it is added automatically "call-forward b2bua all 4100". I don't understand this happen. When I press this button I deactivate the Forward all option. And all it function well. But it is needed always to press this button after you finishes with call pick up.

View solution in original post

Hi,

This bug is resolved by upgrading the CME IOS to the version 16.09.03.

The soft button "Forward all" on the phones display is not activated automatically any more, after upgrade.

Kind Regards,

Denisa

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Imma
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, the problem was the soft button "Forward all" on the phone (from 262 to 246) , which was activated automatically during the first test. And under "voice register dn 62" it is added automatically "call-forward b2bua all 4100". I don't understand this happen. When I press this button I deactivate the Forward all option. And all it function well. But it is needed always to press this button after you finishes with call pick up.

Hi,

This bug is resolved by upgrading the CME IOS to the version 16.09.03.

The soft button "Forward all" on the phones display is not activated automatically any more, after upgrade.

Kind Regards,

Denisa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: