Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP - inbound call transfer issue

kevbo
Level 5
Level 5

Hi

We have recently migrated our DDI range onto a SIP platform. when I make an inbound call it connects OK and receives the correct caller ID. When i try and transfer the call internally the caller ID on the called party is the called party... very strange.

any help much appreciated.

cheers
Kev

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is Video Over IP, please move to a relevant area.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is Video Over IP, please move to a relevant area.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I moved the thread to IP Telephony on behalf of the author; however, we will need far more explicit details to offer any assistance.

What were the Called/Calling Party Information before the change? What are they after? Actual examples please.

Also, what is the relevant CUBE and CUCM configuration? Let's see a debug ccsip messages output too.

Jonathan,

Cheers for the reply.

CUCM 10.5(2), CUBE IOS 15.4(1)S1

Calling party PhoneA

Called Party PhoneB 

Call connects OK.

PhoneB completes consultative or blind transfer internally to PhoneC. The Caller ID displayed on PhoneC when the call is transferred is PhoneC.....

I have temporarily fixed the issue by checking MTP required on the SIP trunk Config page. 

I will running out of hours testing over the next few days so will get  traces then.

(I have early off support set to Mandatory in the SIP profile config on CUCM and MTP resources configured in the MRGL for the trunk)

cheers

Jonathan

very late reply! I fixed this a while back by adding #no update-callerid under voice service

cheers

kev