Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP SRTS can't dialing

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I have CUCM 10.5 and UCCX 10.5 and 2911 router on branch for srst reference in case of wan failure and 7821 SIP as IP Phone.

When Wan Is okay the call flows is like this:

1)PSTN------------------(E1)VoiceGatway----------------------CUCM-----------------------UCCX----------------------Agent in Branch

2)PSTN------------------(FXO)Branch VoiceGateway----------------CUCM----------------------UCCX-----------------------Agent in Branch

In Case of Wan Failure call flows is like this

1)PSTN-----------------(E1)VoiceGatway----------------------CUCM----------------------UCCX-----------------------Agent in Branch (This route is remove) 

2)PSTN-----------------(FXO)Branch VoiceGateway----------------Hunt Group----------------Distribute to Agents

The problem is that when they are registering in CUCM all the things is going correct way but in case of wan failure i they register on voicegateway they are registering but can't dial any where and when they pickup the phone to dial somewhere they where going into registering mode and they couldn't dial anywhere.

This problem happen for all IP Phone in that branch.

I Appreciate if you could help me with that problem.

1 Reply 1

Nirmal Issac
Level 1
Level 1

"The problem is that when they are registering in CUCM all the things is going correct way but in case of wan failure i they register on voicegateway they are registering but can't dial any where and when they pickup the phone to dial somewhere they where going into registering mode and they couldn't dial anywhere."

I understand that the Phones get registered in SRST, but it gets unregisters and you see 'Registering' when any phone goes off hook. Kindly confirm if my understanding is correct or not.

Please provide me the below output when the phone is registered in SRST And when you pick the up phone to recreate the issue:

show sip-ua status registrar

show voice register pool xx

show voice register dial-peers

show voice register statistics

Also, please enable the below debugs when you reproduce the issue. Collect the below debugs too:

debug voice register errors

debug voice register events

debug ccsip message

Also, it would be good if you can share the show run command (remove the passwords). You can attach the files here.