Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Transfer on CME

Hello,

I'm not able to transfer a call from a SIP phone to another phone.For testing I use the Eyebeam Client, but I recognized the problem with other SIP devices too(SPAxxx).

I set up a light configuration in the lab with two SCCP phones and one SIP phone. Trying to transfer a call from the SCCP->SIP phone to the other SCCP phone. But everytime I'm getting a busy signal and all calls are dropped.

If I initiate the two calls from the SIP phone and connect the this two calls everything is fine, conferencing with all three, too.

voice service voip

allow-connections sip to sip

sip

registrar server expires max 1200 min 300

!

!

voice register global

mode cme

source-address 10.0.16.1 port 5060

max-dn 56

max-pool 14

authenticate register

tftp-path flash:

create profile sync 0000315004002712

!

voice register dn  2

number 35

name TEST-PC

label TEST-PC

!

voice register pool  3

id mac F0DE.F1D1.CBB5

number 1 dn 2

dtmf-relay sip-notify

username pc_test password test_pc

codec g711ulaw

best regards

Christian

- Please rate helpful posts -
15 Replies 15

Hi,

i usually do this. After the first call is connected I put the first call on hold and start the 2nd call. Then I press the xfer button on x-lite/eyebeam(which result in holding the 2nd call) and after that I press the line with which I want connect the call.

This problem occurs as I tried to transfer with a SPA SIP Phone on my UC500, for better testing I moved to the Softphone SIP Clients. I already simulated this problem with a 2811 and there occurs the same problem in a complety new lab without any other configuration or endpoint.

The mysterious thing is that a blind-transfer works.

regards

Christian

- Please rate helpful posts -