Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP TRUNK

hadisharifi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a sip trunk configured, outbound calls are ok but incoming calls don't work. When I issue the command “show sip-ua connections udp detailed” I get this

“Remote-Agent: IP ADDRESS, Connections-Count:1

Remote-Port Conn-Id Conn-State WriteQ-Size

=========== ======= =========== ===========

5060 1 Established 0”

however after a while when I issue the same command it shows “No Active Connections Found”.

It seems that the SIP registration times out, but does an incoming call triggers the trunk to re-register? How can I make sure that the SIP registration doesn't timeout?

When the sip trunk is up and if I make an inbound call I get the attached output, which I take is that it rings the extension but after no answer it send it to voice mail on 4888.

Please find attached debug ccsip messages output.

Regards

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Are you using CCM? If so, under the incoming calls on your sip trunk, do you have the correct CSS.

In your debug, some entry that could help trouble shoot is missing...You should have a disconnect cause/reason...that will help know why incoming calls are dropped

Please rate all useful posts

I am using CME and I don't have any other output at the moment. I think the issue is with sip registration timeout, I don't know how to make sure it doesn't timeout and if it does, it reconnects.