IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed CCM 6.1 and configured some 7911. I configured EM and users can log/logout fine to those devices.then tried to put in work some 7936, the problem is I can't use EM with these device. I configured user profiles and logout profil...

Hi Guys,I am trying to do the backup using the tool BARS and is appear the following message:"The CCM DB on publisher 10.9.8.81 is not published. Please correct this invalid configuration by properly publishing the CCM DB on publisher before configur...

Hi all, just wondering if someone could review my translation the goal is to make outbound caller ID for local as a 10 digit number and LD as a 11 digit number... thoughts? main number being 8015555555 examplevoice translation-rule 1 rule 1 /^9/ /801...

rywalker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited a CME in London and just installed one here in the US. I have extension to extension call working, now I am trying to configure the US CME to be able to make regular calls through the London CME via our VPN. I am looking for an example co...

wplantier by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently, I have encounter publisher outage and realised that the subscriber unable to access the corporate directory.Would like to know when the publisher is not in service, is it normal for the subscriber not able to access the corporate directo...

howct7231 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Anyone know of a product that matches the Avaya softphone in that if a website contains phone numbers they are highlighted and you can double click on them and the softphone dials the number. Really nice feature, do we know if there is an enhanc...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have two route patterns. 010!# and the next one 01XX#when I dial 0104#, 010!# ets matched where as I want the other one to match?is there a way out? I know deleting 010!# will work but thats not what I want to do.What I ideally thought was 01XX s...

shrutid22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a cluster of 2 call managers which are running 4.2,on the publisher server I was not able to start WWW service because of that I had reinstalled IIS on the publisher server, but now i am not able to access ccmadmin webpage.Is there any way...

Hi all, I am still very new to CUCM. My company want to take a look the integrated paging system with CUCM. what options do we have?We are looking for overhead all/zone and though the phone all/zone.Is there any built-in system in CUCM (like paging ...