Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR calls to deskphone voicemail

alyssa00033
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would like to ask if it is possible that when an incoming call was forwarded to a mobile through SNR, how can we set up that it will be redirected to the deskphone voicemail? And not with the mobile's voicemail which is currently happening.

Regards,

Aly

6 Replies 6

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

sorry, but what you are trying to do is not possible, there is no mobility reversion timer as such. so once the SNR remote destination kicks in. the call is handed off to the mobile.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

So the call is ringing on both the deskphone and the remote destination, but the remote destination's voicemail is picking up, right? How long the remote destination rings is governed by the "Stop ringing this phone after..." field. If the remote destination's voicemail is picking up after ringing for a while, you will need to shorten this timer.

The other scenario you may be asking about is that when the user's phone is turned off or out of service range, that the cell phone's voicemail is picking up and you don't want it to. This timer is governed by the "Prevent this call from going straight to this phone's voicemail" timer. If it takes longer than 1.5 seconds (by default) of cell phone starting to ring for the cell phone's voicemail to pick up when it is out of range or off, then you will want to make this timer longer.

These timers are on the Remote Destination:

Stop Ringing.jpg

If you are talking about some other scenario, let us know and we will see what we can figure out for you.

Thank you so much Maren

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I cover the related timers here:

https://youtu.be/IPrzQJGFpec

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for this Jaime. I will watch it.

The Video is not available.
Could you upload it again please ?