IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing the following logs in the gateway, I have an idea that they come from, derived from the fact that we already reviewed codesc, SIP Trunk and we do not see the error:  % VOICE_IEC-3-GW: SIP: Internal Error (RTP Inactivity Error) % VOICE_I...

I Have studied Line CSS has more precedence than Device CSS, Line CSS is for blocking pattern where as Device CSS can be used for Routing pattern. For Ex  Line CSS has blocked partitions  Partition---- InternationalPartition--LD Device CSS has partit...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Just got 8861-3PCC and connected with Dialpad. Everything works fine, except one thing: When I press Redial button and press Call (any previous number), the phone does not place a call. I only get short beeps immediately. :(I switched from spa...

i15 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,  So I have a CME and the configuration I have for CME to phone registration is the below: ephone-dn 1 dual-linenumber 1001label John Smithdescription John Smithname John Smith ephone 1mac-address 1CAA.xxxx.xxxxephone-template 1type 7945bu...

Hello All,Is it possible to somehow push a change from TMS or CUCM to lock the settings on all Cisco Touch 10s across the enterprise?I know you are able to lock the Touch 10 settings via the endpoints GUI in the setup tab under "UserInterface" -> “Se...

Hello Experts, We are using the Cisco 2911 router for VoIP solutions and it was working fine for years but yesterday suddenly all outgoing and incoming calls start getting cranky but internal calls are fine. I already checked logs and sh processes an...