Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA-921/SPA922/ rebooting at random times

Rod.Evans
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I think this may be a known issue with these phones but does anyone know of a fix?

The phones are on public IP's but I have disabled port 80 on the firewall as connecting to the config page seems to cause the phone to run out of memory reboot reason:H633a02d1. This is a problem in itself if anyone has an answer for this one.

The main problem we are having is that the phones just randomly reboot. The error code I am getting is reboot reason:H0 which as far as I can tell means a hard reboot i.e. power off and power back on but I'm sure the EU is not doing this. I even have a phone in my office setup in a similar way and it has rebooted even though there is no one near it. I have set "provision enable" to no on all the phones.

Sometimes the phone is rebooting when there is an incoming call which is a real pest.

The 921's are running 5.1.8 firmware and the 922 6.1.5(a).

Anyone got any ideas on this ?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Rod.Evans
Level 1
Level 1

The other odd thing about this is from the log I am seeing:

"Dec 15 16:57:41 exchange.meshdigital.com System started: ip@x.y.a.z, reboot reason:H0"

What is this exchange.meshdigital.com and where it it coming from?

Thanks

Rod.Evans
Level 1
Level 1

I have firewalled the phones so that my dekstop can connect to the web interface, the phones can talk to the sip server but blocked all other traffic to the phone network. This seems to have helped but need time to check.