Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL query to see the last activity for all registered phones

Nadav
Level 7
Level 7

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how I can see via CLI the last activity (outgoing call) of all registered phones in the cluster? I went over the data dictionary for 8.6.2 but I can't seem to find such a timestamp. Preferably it should be human readable and not as linux time (seconds since 1970), but linux time is also fine.

Thanks alot for your time!

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Refer to below post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12735986/how-search-oldest-ip-phones-cucm-862

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

The risdb query returns the latest change in registration, not activity. The phone could be online for over a year in some remote site and yet hasn't been used in months. I'm interested in extracting when was the last time each registered phone has made an outgoing call. 

Use CDR/CAR for that purpose. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Using CAR shows all calls but not latest call for each phone. I did use the CDR database though using the following query which did the job:

run sql car SELECT callingpartynumber, MAX(datetimestampconnect) AS latestcallconnected FROM tbl_billing_data GROUP BY callingpartynumber

The records are of course subject to purging every N days according to the CDR configuration.